Thursday, May 6, 2010

aMazing!

Holy crap! My band class sounds aMazing seriously! We have only had spiderman for 2 days and it is just oh it is so freakin cool! Tarzan we are just fixin up and Pirates has sounded aMazing from the beginning. You can totally tell that Mr. Mott is way excited and really wants to show us off!
Other than that I have been paying volleyball a lot this week 2 hours yesterday and a hour Tuesday! I am soo sore! Yesterday I worked on my sets because Tuesday I worked on my bumps and totally bruised my arms and today I more than likely will work on serves and bumping cause I somehow hurt my hands setting yesterday..... I decided I need to practice more often because it does hurt and it really souldnt!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, when is your end of the year concert?!?! I would like to come! :) And I'm sure Aunt Erin would too as well as grandma and grandpa! Love you Sidney!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on the 20th this month

    ReplyDelete