Wednesday, May 12, 2010

8-O

Ok if you cant tell what the title is is a face.....
Concert Band sounds aMazing!!! Holy crap I was blown away today. The reason is because Mr. Mott moved the 1st trumpets to the back of the band so now the snear (I think thats how you spell it... lets hope) drum is Right behind my head and the bass and holy crap my head hurts! And because they are right behind us we have to play louder which makes it so the saxes play louder which makes the flutes play louder! We sounded soo cool! I am more than excited for the concert on the 20th if you can come please do! Its free and at the Jr. High! and ya youll love it!

1 comment:

  1. Being right in front of the drums is a fun place to be!!! Doing color guard I was always by the drums when I was a weapon. You start to feel the beat in your stomach. Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete