Friday, July 9, 2010

This Summer

I am really surprised how quickly this summer has gone by. With marching band I really have been pretty busy. Marching band is now one of my favorite things to do! I love it! We have been in two parades the Strawberry days and the Freedom festival. Both good. Both tiring . But still both fun.
I have had both Girls Camp and Youth Conference. Girls camp was defiantly better the youth conference. Sure I had fun and all but I had a hard time. I really think that girls camp was a way good thing for me to go and do. I got closer to Patrica, Oliva, and Kayloa. I had such a great time with them and ya.. haha
Other than the kids at marching band, I really haven't seen my friends very often. And I really do miss everyone!
Haha well I was bored and had a lot of time on my hands so I thought Id post.. haha

2 comments:

  1. my dear! I miss you so!

    WE SHOULD have a sleepover movie night like we used to!
    I have SOOOOOO much to tell you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awesome! we really do need to again!

    ReplyDelete