Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mr. Mott


I have ot say he is my one of my favorite teachers!! Theres always a new surpize each class period! He knows how to make class fun and trust me class with him is never boring! Even when he is yelling at us he some how turns it around into something we will laugh about!
He is one of the most random people I know. Why? Well because some classes he will be telling us hes kicking us in the butt with our own foot, others hes singing.... and the rest he goes off on random random stories! The most random I have heard from him would have to be that day in Jr. High that he got beat up by a girl... Ya dontask somehow he fit that into playing the trumpet and what not. Like a said a very odd teacher. And by that pic I found you can tell hes a drummer and if you ask anyone in band other than percussion they will say he favores percussin! lol its ok though hes awesome anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment