Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy!!

I got my grade up in Enlish and Keyboarding is coming up today also! Science will come up on Monday! I kinda was ok not kinda I was very lazy at the beginning of the year and I let my grades drop. Thank you mom for helping me see that me letting that happen isnt normal and I wasnt acting like my self. And thankyou for making me do my homework.
Tarazin is coming along very well in band we sound really good. Sadly Mr. Mott wasnt there and we had Mr. Jones. I personally dont like him much cause he says the same blonde jokes for every class he substutes for. Yea it gets really annoying and one of my friends told me that the next class he does one I should say I take that as an insult! I probably wont though.
lol When the bell rang today we were leaving band and I (being the weirdo that I am) put my binder on the random table set up in the band room and I jumped. Well my binder totally sliped and I almost fell on my face.. Yes I know Good Job Sidney A+!! Now I have a good old scratch on my leg from my binder and all I can do is laugh at my self!
I am so happy that the weather is nice enough for me to wear shorts! But if I didnt wear shots I probably wont have the scrath.. But anyway it makes me so happy! I really hope that the weather stays nice for awhile cause I really like it!

2 comments:

  1. I love you. I hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try to act all offended and storm out of the room because of Mr. Jones, but when I got ready he didn't tell any! PFFT!

    ReplyDelete